Wednesday, May 18, 2011


 Everything about this home brings up a random, undefined wave of nostalgia. Growing up I was never around homes like this, but the surrounding woods look all too familiar. If I was to pick my favorite part about this house I would have to say it would be the use of the dark vertical siding for its color palette. The palette is a really natural reflection of the surrounding trees.Everything about this home brings up a random, undefined wave of nostalgia.

 Growing up I was never around homes like this, but the surrounding woods look all too familiar. If I was to pick my favorite part about this house I would have to say it would be the use of the dark vertical siding for its color palette. The palette is a really natural reflection of the surrounding trees.








visit the site : contemporist